Scrimmage

Scrimmage
Early season training session, Fall 2009

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thanking the Sponsors

I want to begin the blog by thanking those organization that have extended a hand to Lake Union Crew and me - without the support of members of the community it would not be possible to train full time. We keep a list of sponsors with links to their websites available. Currently, my team and I are supported by Cummin's Chiropractic and Wellness, Powerbar, and Ricochet Offroad armor. These are some fantastic businesses that are doing good work for others as well as providing quality products and services. We are always looking to forge new relationships with organizations at Lake Union Crew, so if you feel like you or your group could benefit from working with us, feel free to contact me or any staff member at Lake Union Crew.