Scrimmage

Scrimmage
Early season training session, Fall 2009

Friday, July 22, 2011

750s

Had some good pieces this morning with the Riverside guys. Today was the best I have felt for any of these morning pieces. Maybe I am finally recovering from selection camp, maybe it's the access to pre-exercise coffee, or maybe it's sleeping in an air-conditioned room. Regardless, I felt better and performed better, and am still hanging around 150 lbs. Over this next week, I am looking to get down to a solid 149 so that I can easily sweat to the 148.8 needed to be the ultimate 2x weight-maker.

Today the temperature is expected to bust over 100. Humidity is pretty righteous as well. Not a fan. I will be off the water this PM in order to avoid this bit of nastiness. I will probably try to go for a short run, do some body circuits, and stretch.

Looking forward to a pretty chill weekend - probably only working out once a day to avoid Charles boat traffic. Maybe hit the bike or try to get out in a 2x with Hashway if he'll permit it.

I have discovered my secret weakness when it comes to weight-management: Nutella and peanut butter. Uh-oh.